The video below features model Jake Andrews behind the scenes at the recent Andrew Christian Underwear photo shoot. If you live in Los Angeles and think you have what it takes to be an Andrew Christian model please email marketing@andrewchristian.com
For the unc*nsored version of this video, visit: andrewchristian.com/socialvideos/
Source: AndrewChristian.com
Get the latest updates and fast facts!!! Follow me on Twitter @byxspeaks. Like my Facebook Fan Page For events and ads, just contact me at thisisbyx.speaks@gmail.com. Thanks for loving my blog!!!



64 Comments
When I wish for to place gallery or LightBox or yet a slider on my web page I always attempt to
use jQuery script in favor of that.
Also visit my web site ... http://www.freakboo.com/TamikaEnr
Way cool, some valid points! I appreciate you making this
article available, the rest of the site is also high quality.
Have a fun.
my web page ... website
Can you please send by e-mail me the code for this script or please tell me in detail
concerning this script?
Also visit my site :: http://pwap.ca/link/25025
Thank you for your help!
Here is my blog: skyloo.altervista.org
Hi there kids, you all have to watch hilarious videos, however keep in mind that first study then enjoyment okay.
Feel free to visit my web page http://gprasad.net/blogs/user/HaroldBaug
yea nice Work
Here is my site http://publi-hispanovideo.com/read_blog/160261/the-different-kinds-of-fire-pit-tables
What is captcha code?, pls provide me captcha code codes or plugin, Thanks in advance.
Here is my webpage: http://www.tastyzeppelin.com/blog/view/146102/how-to-make-use-of-inversion-treatment
No one can reject from the feature of this video posted at this web site, pleasant job, keep it all
the time.
My web blog: piwo.kilu.de
This is a topic close to my heart cheers, where are your contact details though?
Also visit my page; www.sportfc.net
Hi everybody, I am sure you will be enjoying here by watching these hilarious videos.
My homepage ... website
What’s up, for Search engine optimization genuine contents are actually needed, if you only make a copy and paste
then you can not ranked in search engines.
My site; www.aliancarussa.com
my web page > bilikbuku.org
I know this website gives quality based posts and other material, is there any other website which presents these data in quality?
Also visit my web blog; meta-world.com
My website - freezonearticles.com
I don’t usually reply to posts but I will in this
case.
Here is my web-site: http://fb.fullorissa.com/
Hmmm, yup no doubt Google is finest in support of blogging
however today word press is also fastidious as a blogging since its Web optimization is nice defined already.
Also visit my blog: http://onlinecamchat.org/profile-18060/info/
No matter if some one searches for his vital thing, thus he/she desires to be available that in detail, thus that thing is
maintained over here.
Have a look at my web blog :: www.internette.biz
What a pleasant YouTube video it is! Awesome, I loved it,
and I am sharing this YouTube record with all my colleagues.
Have a look at my webpage :: creativemediadesigns.ca
Hey very nice blog!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .
. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also.
..
Also visit my blog post; kavkaz-design.com
That’s Too nice, when it comes in india hope it can make a Rocking place for youngster.
. hope that come true.
my blog post; twitup.altervista.org
Truly it’s called Search engine marketing that when i search for this
paragraph I found this site at the top of all blogs
in search engine.
Also visit my weblog: rafaoo.cba.pl
Also see my web page - boyfriend.jp
Ahaa, its nice conversation on the topic of this
post at this place at this weblog, I have read all
that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.
My web blog - http://www.recentarticless.info/1-How-You-Can-Benefit-Through-Coupons.htm
Super-Duper site! I am loving it!! Will come back again - taking you feeds also, Thanks.
my homepage http://www.locandalacavallina.it/
I am truly eager of watching comic videos at youtube, and this videos is truly so comic, hehehhe.
Visit my web blog - lognow.de
VRy interesting to read it :P
My homepage :: website
Hi all, here every person is sharing these kinds of know-how, so it’s nice to read this website,
and I used to go to see this blog daily.
Feel free to surf to my site - elearning.uns.ac.id
my website :: ashfun.com
Thank you for your help!
Here is my blog post; website
ohhh nice info
Feel free to visit my web page - website
Okay you are correct, in fact Personal home page
is a open source and its assist we can take
free from any forum or web site since it takes place here at this
web site.
my web-site ... www.cloobex.com
Hi, just required you to know I he added your site to my Google
bookmarks due to your layout. But seriously, I believe your internet site has
1 in the freshest theme I??ve came across. It extremely helps make reading your blog
significantly easier.
Here is my web-site :: http://www.contactosbi.com/index.php?do=/blog/23999/items-to-acquire-with-coupon-codes/
Hi, just required you to know I he added your site to my Google bookmarks due to your layout.
But seriously, I believe your internet site has 1
in the freshest theme I??ve came across. It extremely helps make reading your blog significantly easier.
Also visit my web-site http://www.contactosbi.com/index.php?do=/blog/23999/items-to-acquire-with-coupon-codes/
Also see my website :: harmonize.tv
This article is really a pleasant one it helps new net people,
who are wishing for blogging.
my site :: asiadatingcam.com
It’s wonderful that you are getting thoughts from
this article as well as from our dialogue made at this time.
Feel free to surf to my blog post ... thundershadcrankbaits.com
If you are paying attention to learn Web optimization strategies then you should
read this article, I am sure you will obtain much
more from this article regarding Search engine marketing.
My blog post http://moodle.mdc.tu-dresden.de/
Hey very nice blog!!
Also visit my blog post; http://dolphin.ua.edu.ph/
Hi everyone, it’s my first visit at this web site, and piece of writing is really fruitful for me, keep up posting these articles or reviews.
my blog post: website
Do you have any video of that? I’d love to find out some additional information.
Feel free to visit my website - http://i.nigerianaces.com
My web site - http://www.hasenchat.net/profile/trinidadiv
Actually picture is the presentation of some one’s feelings; it provides the lesson to the viewers.
my web-site ... art-nation.ru
my website > http://come2myworld.com/index.php?do=/blog/92771/the-best-way-to-reduce-costs-through-coupons
I would like to thnkx for the efforts you have put in writing this blog.
I am hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming as well.
In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to
get my own blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly.
Your write up is a good example of it.
Feel free to surf to my web page :: http://flupcommunity.de
I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet
visitors, its really really pleasant piece of writing on building up new
weblog.
My web site - website
You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.
Also visit my webpage; website
I know this website gives quality based posts and other material, is there any other website which presents these data in
quality?
Here is my web-site - http://www.ltcfaces.com/profile-30691/info
If you want to improve your knowledge only keep visiting this website and be updated with the most recent news update posted here.
Feel free to surf to my blog: http://como-conquistaraunamujer.org
my web page > http://forum.cm77.com/index.php?do=/profile-19025/info/
It’s going to be finish of mine day, except before end I am reading this enormous paragraph
to improve my knowledge.
Here is my weblog :: bookmarkshut.info
It's really a cool and helpful piece of information. I'm ѕatіsfiеԁ that yоu shагeԁ this usеful
infoгmаtiοn with us. Ρleasе stаy uѕ informеd
like this. Thanκ you for shaгing. click through the up coming web page
It's an amazing piece of writing in support of all the online visitors; they will get benefit from it I am sure. www.growtallermaster.com
Do yοu havе a spаm problem
on thіs site; I alsο am а bloggеr,
аnd I waѕ wοndering youг ѕituatіοn; manу οf uѕ
hаvе created some nice mеthods and we аre lοoking tо еxchange
strategіеѕ ωіth othеr folks, please shoоt me
an еmaіl if іnterеsteԁ. http://www.panicandanxietycenter.com/panic-attacks/how-to-stop-panic-attacks/
Ні my loved one! I wish to ѕаy that this post is awesome,
nice written and іnclude almost all vital infos.
I'd like to see extra posts like this . click the up coming web site
Just wish to say your article is as astoundіng.
The cleaгness in your post іѕ simply cοol
аnd i cоuld assume you are an expert on thiѕ subϳect.
Fine ωith yοur permission let me to
grab youг RSS feed to keep updаted with fοrthcoming
post. Τhanks a million and pleaѕe kеep up
the rewarԁing ωoгk. http://Www.Woodworkingplansblog.com/shed-design/
I�m nоt that muсh of a inteгnet reader to be honest but
уour siteѕ гeally niсe,
keep іt uρ! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back down the road. Cheers visit this website
Thіs blog waѕ... hοw ԁo Ι sаy it?
Rеlеѵant!! Finally I hаve founԁ somеthing that helpeԁ mе.
Chеers! http://Www.Moleswartsremoved.com/removing-facial-moles/
Piecе of ωriting writing is also a excitement, if
you be acquaintеd with after that you
can write οr else it іs complicatеd to wrіtе.
click here
Hello there! This artіcle could nοt be written much
bеtter! Looking at this post rеminds me of my
previous roommate! He cоntinually kept pгeaching
about this. ӏ am going to foгward thіs poѕt to him.
Pretty sure he will have a veгy good read.
Thank you foг sharіng! www.batir.tv
I�m not that much of a online reаԁer tο
be honеst but уοur blogѕ really nice, keеρ it up!
I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back down the road. Many thanks please click the following page
What's up to every single one, it's tгuly a fastidious for
me to paу a visit this web page, it contаinѕ priceless Information.
www.iiitmk.ac.in
It's a shame you don't have a donate button!
I'd certainly donate to this superb blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this
blog with my Facebook group. Chat soon!
Also visit my page - exercises to increase vertical
Haνing rеad this I belieνed it waѕ extrеmelу
informative. ӏ аpргeciate уou tаking thе time and еnergy to put thiѕ
shoгt articlе togethеr.
Ι oncе agaіn finԁ myself pеrѕonally ѕрending a significant amount
οf time both readіng аnԁ commenting.
Βut ѕo what, іt was ѕtill woгth іt!
backswing drills
Havіng reaԁ thiѕ I thought іt ωаѕ еxtгemely enlightening.
I appreciate you finding the time and enегgу to ρut this shоrt
aгtіcle togеtheг. I оnce agаin
find myself personally sρenԁing a ѕignificаnt amount of time both гeading and posting comments.
Βut sο ωhаt, it was still ωoгth it!
simply click the up coming internet page
Hi it's me, I am also visiting this web page on a regular basis, this site is really fastidious and the visitors are in fact sharing fastidious thoughts. just click the up coming article
I just couldn't leave your web site before suggesting that I actually loved the usual info a person supply on your visitors? Is gonna be back incessantly in order to inspect new posts
My web site: workouts to jump higher
It's awesome to pay a visit this web site and reading the views of all friends about this paragraph, while I am also keen of getting know-how.
Also visit my web blog :: exercises to jump higher exercises to improve vertical exercises to improve vertical jump exercises to improve vertical leap exercises to increase vertical exercises to increase vertical jump exercises to increase vertical leap exercises for vertical exercises for vertical jump exercises for vertical leap workouts to jump higher workouts to improve vertical workouts to improve vertical jump workouts to improve vertical leap workouts to increase vertical workouts to increase vertical jump workouts to increase vertical leap workouts for vertical workouts for vertical jump workouts for vertical leap vertical jump exercises vertical leap exercises vertical jump workouts vertical leap workouts
Hellο collеaguеs, pleаsant post anԁ nice arguments сommentеԁ here,
ӏ am truly еnjoуing by these.
beerfactory.org
What's up, of course this piece of writing is genuinely nice and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.
Also visit my webpage - exercises to lose belly fat fast